After graduating in May of 2015, Lynzie accepted a job in Chicago as an Environmental Specialist at Carnow, Conibear & Assoc., Ltd. During her undergraduate studies, Lynzie was introduced to GIS, which she now uses on a regular basis for her position.
- Emily graduated from SESE in May of 2015 and is now working as an Environmental Education Coordinator at the Kendall County Forest Preserve District in Yorkville, IL.
- Throughout her undergraduate career, Stephanie had the opportunity to work alongside several PhD students, aiding them in their fieldwork and research, where she gained tremendous experience in problem solving and hands-on scientific research.
- Mallory graduated in May 2014 with experience in environmental advocacy. Soon after graduating, Mallory was hired at Goby, a sustainability consulting firm based in Chicago that hones in on sustainability within the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- As a student, Tyler dedicated much of his time to grassroots campaign work.
- Jane Sullivan graduated from SESE in May 2012. She participated in the Field Expedition Course to Costa Rica, which opened her eyes to the many ways in which environmental sustainability can impact the world.